Who doesn’t want sculpted glutes and legs? Here’s a workout from IFBB Bikini Pro Amy Updike that will shape your lower half into top form.
IFBB Bikini Pro Amy Updike’s latest workout is all about shaping and leaning out your legs, with a focus on the back of your legs. From her years of experience as an IFBB Bikini pro, this NLA for Her-sponsored athlete has created an intense workout that will hit your glutes hard, but also give you a chance to develop that one often-overlooked part of the physique: your calves!
Ladies’ Lower-Body Muscle-Building Workout
- Lateral Band Walk or “Side Step” – 2 sets, 20 steps (in each direction)
- Barbell Hip Thrust – 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Seated Leg Curl – 4 sets, 8-10 reps
- Sumo Deadlift – 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Superset – Wide-Stance Leg Press – 4 sets, 6 reps w. Narrow Stance Leg Press – 4 sets, 6 reps
- Dumbbell Step Ups Perform with a box. – 4 sets, 20 reps
- One-Arm Kettlebell Swings Or perform with both arms. – 3 sets, 12-15 reps (last set to failure)
- Calf Press – 4 sets, 12-15 reps