Here’s how to Questify an Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Crepe!
CREPE (yields 4 servings) MACROS (serving size – 1/2 crepe)
- Calories: 218
- Protein: 28g
- Fat: 6g
- Net Carbs: 12g (3g sugar)
- P/CAL: 51%
- 1 Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Quest Bar¨
- _ cup unsweetened almond milk
- _ cup liquid egg whites
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Break Quest Bar¨ into small pieces and add to a microwave-safe bowl with almond milk. Microwave for 1 minute or until melted. Cool slightly.
- Pour the cooled bar, egg whites, oat flour, almond flour, and sweetener into a mini-blender. Blend until smooth.
- Coat a small nonstick pan with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, pour half the batter into pan and swirl to coat bottom.
- Loosen sides with a spatula, and flip.
- Cook briefly, and remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter.